Are you looking for answers about your relatives and ancestors in Spain?
Let me help you with this challenge
Do you need to go even further and look for answers in any other European country?
I also work with experts in Italy, France, Poland, Mexico, Argentina, Cuba and other Latin American countries.
I want to be your guide in this journey and help you understand who you truly are.
Do you want to…
- find out more about the lives of those family members who had to migrate from Spain?
- build a unique family tree and extend your ancestral line?
- learn about a specific event, such as the death or the whereabouts of a relative?
- gathering information about family medical history?
- find your spanish biological parents?
- know more about your background because you intend to start therapy?
With my expertise in spanish genealogy research, I can help you unveil your family history and find out what you are looking for.
Our genealogy roadmap
I will make an assessment of what you are looking for and what you already have.
With all the information provided, I will take care of all the necessary arrangements and paperwork, and search archives and registries.
Once research is completed, I will send you a detailed report of the whole process, another report of your family history, all the certificates and documents I have found, a family group chart and your family tree.
Please be aware that I am not in the business of finding noble origins. To establish the truth about a story you have heard of, we will have to get some evidence first. As a professional genealogist, I will dig into your family history to determine the authenticity of that story.
Let’s start by expanding your family tree
My research is constrained by how much time I can devote to it. Depending on your expectations and the time you want me to spend on your research, you can choose one (or more) of the following RESEARCH PACKS:
- Recommended to gather information on a specific branch of your family. Possibility of going back three generations.
- Opportunity to expand your family tree and gather information about your great- and great-great -grandparents.
- GET STARTED NOW FOR
- Revelation of ancestors you would have never known about. Possibility of going back as far as six generations.
- GET STARTED NOW FOR
You will receive:
- A detailed report on the research process, analyzing all the hindrances found during the investigation and the prospect of further research.
- Copies of the supporting documents and certificates gathered throughout the process.
- Digital documents found (to be sent by certified mail).
- A family group chart.
- A report on your family history.
- Your family tree in digital format (GEDCOM).
Fees concerning the reproduction of documents or access to archives, travel expenses, accommodation, allowances, registered letters, and any other unexpected expenses are not included. Written approval will be requested before any of the above expenses are incurred.
A professional genealogist should never guarantee positive results when it comes to genealogical research; It would be unprofessional, as family history is often unpredictable. What I will do is explore every avenue and exhaust all possibilities to find information on your ancestors.
My name is Mireia Nieto. I am a professional genealogist and I am thrive helping people solve their family mysteries because… What family doesn’t have one?
For the past 9 years, I have worked full-time as a professional genealogist, built hundreds of family trees for my clients, published 4 books, appeared in the media, and trained hundreds of people who now master this discipline.
Contemporary family history is my specialty. I conduct my research in Spain (I live in the city of Barcelona and collaborate with a network of genealogists in almost every region of Spain).
I also have associates in Portugal, Italy, France, Poland, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Cuba, Brasil and other Latin American countries.
How to get started
Let me honest. The more hours you hire me for, the further I will be able to get with your family history and the deeper I will delve into the details.
But let me warn you: Genealogy is addictive!
Almost of my clients get more than one pack to keep finding fascinating facts about their family history.
The estimated duration of my services is between 2 and 4 months, although I have also worked on projects that lasted more than a year because… a family tree could be endless.
“Working with Mireia is not only fully satisfying; it has also made me realize that my visual impairment, which prevents me from accessing manuscripts, is no obstacle to genealogy.
I appreciate how accommodating and professional she is.
“The seven-generation family tree Mireia gave me was more than I expected when I contacted her: dates, places, marriages, stories, anecdotes… I was touched for everything she found for my family and myself.
Thank you very much!
“I contacted Mireia to get more information about my ancestors. I had made some inquiries for medical reasons, but there was still a lot of information missing. The investigation was long and complicated, but she managed to find information on my ancestors that I could not have found on my own, such as certificates which evoke heart-wrenching experiences (among them several infant deaths which have affected my life a great deal). Thank you, Mireia”.